I have heard of this therapy but I haven’t yet had a chance to try it out. It is intriguing to think that sound can heal us and it is something that I had not considered before. I am curious to know more.
- There seems to be a few therapies out there which one is the best?
- What are the origins of using sound to heal?
- Are there licensed practitioners in it?
- What happens in a sound therapy session?
- Can I do it remotely or do I need to be present?
- What can it heal?
- How many sessions would I need to see an improvement?
- Where would I find practitioners?
- Could I do it or do I need training?