This has such a definite image of gypsies in tents at the circus yet it is certainly very popular. I have never had my palm read so this will be interesting. I can’t wait to see what it hold in store for me!
My questions are:
- Where does palmistry come from?
- Why hands?
- Why do I have such a set image of it in my mind when I’ve never done it?
- Is there any medical or scientific evidence to show that it works?
- Can I change my reading or influence it in any way?
- Can anyone learn?
- Are there set meanings to each line and marking on the hand?
- If my finger prints are unique then my hand should be too right? So how can there be charts to show where things are?
- What can the reading tell me?
- Are there licensed practitioners I can go to?
It isn’t really a very long list and it seems quite straightforward but we’ll see.