I have had some contact with the world of traditional water dowsing when I was an amateur archeologist but I never asked how it worked or thought much beyond seeing people in the field with rods.
I’m curious to know more about this technique that has certainly been around for a very long time.
My questions are:
- What is dowsing? It seems to encompass a lot of different things.
- What can be used as an instrument for dowsing as I’ve seen quite a few different ones?
- Can anyone do it?
- Is it possible to want to do it but not be able to make it work?
- What do you actually do when dowsing?
- What can you find with dowsing?
- What is it’s history? When was it first used?
It isn’t really a very long list and it seems quite straightforward but we’ll see.