One of my oldest friends introduced me to Reiki about 10 years ago. She got very involved with it and I did one session with her. I didn’t feel anything in particular and yet people have claimed to derive enormous benefit from it. I have a serious back problem so I am willing to give anything a go I’m just curious to know how it actually works so I’ve come up with my questions below.
- What is Reiki?
- What are the origins of Reiki?
- What can it do for me?
- What is a realistic outcome after a reiki session?
- How many sessions does it typically take to see an improvement?
- How does it work?
- What is the science behind why people benefit from it?
- Can I practice on myself or do I need to go and see a practitioner?
- How can I learn Reiki?