This was where I started on my journey. I bought a pendulum at our local medieval fair and was fascinated by the stall holders explanation on how they worked.
I followed up by visiting the local esoteric bookshop and choosing another one. I seem to be attracted to the purple ones, no surprise there I guess with the colour of my site!
After buying my pendulum I’ve come across so many different opinions and strong beliefs from quite a few people so I am curious to get to the bottom of what they actually do and what they do not. Some people actually seemed quite scared of it so that made me really interested to know more.
Here are the questions I’d like answered about pendulums.
- What is a pendulum? Can you use anything to make a pendulum?
- Where did our use of pendulums originate?
- What are the different types of pendulum?
- What is the science behind how they work?
- How do you make it work?
- What type of questions can you ask it? Can I ask it for me or others?
- Can I communicate with spirits with it?
- What are the uses of a pendulum?
- I’ve heard it’s used for healing both of houses and people. How does it heal?
- Can anyone use it or do I need certain powers?
- What is the Bovis scale?
It isn’t really a very long list and it seems quite straightforward but we’ll see.