I am really curious about this subject. It seems so far out and something that you must be born with to be able to do. I have had a brush with it when I followed my friend to what I thought was a meditation class but which turned out to be a mediumship class.
I saw enough to make me want to explore more but I also realised it was a huge subject I still have loads of questions about so I decided to learn more.
My questions on Mediumship are:
- What is mediumship?
- How does it work?
- What is the history behind mediums?
- Have there been any scientific experiments done to investigate mediums?
- Does every medium have a spirit guide?
- Are you born a medium or can you develop it?
- What is a typical experience of consulting a medium?
- How do I know if they are telling the truth to me?
- How does the person who comes through manage it and why only certain people?
- Can a medium explain to me about how spirits exist around us?
- Do spirits exist around us?
- Does the spirit enter the body of the medium or are they just around them?
- How do mediums go about channeling the spirits?
- How do I consult one that is ‘licensed’ if that exists so I know I am not consulting a fraud?